An event we probably didn’t think was going to happen a few months again. The World Half Marathon Championships 2020 are set to be an exciting prospect. With 2 of 2020’s best performers and 2019 World XC 1st and 2nd; Joshua Cheptegei & Jacob Kiplimo looking to make a big mark on the Half Marathon World, after impressing this season. Joshua Cheptegei with his 5000m & 10000m Track World records. Jacob Kiplimo with is sub 12:50 5000m and 7:26 3000m.
In the Women’s race; Jepchirchir and Yeshaneh are the favourites for the title. Both World record holders in this event. Yeshaneh has the faster time overall but Jepchirchir has the World Record due to the fact her time was achieved in a Women’s only race.
Where to watch the World Half Marathon Championships 2020
You can watch the 2020 World half marathon championships right here (Stream will be below when available). Depending on your Geographical location, you can also watch it on; BBC Sport, TVP Sports, NRK, Olympic Channel & TYC Sport. The stream starts at 8:30am UTC.
Stream will be here
Upcoming Trackstaa News
- We will be working closely with some elite teams to bring more youtube, instagram and podcast content.
- T-Shirts will be coming very soon (Stay tuned for the pre sale sign)
- We are currently writing a groundbreaking e-book, which can help athletes of all abilities develop their knowledge within the sport
- Quite a lot more things are in the works, but too top secret for the time being
- Nike Vaporfly Next% 3: The Ultimate Racing Shoe for 5K, 10K, and Marathon DistancesIntroduction: Discover the latest iteration in Nike’s groundbreaking Vaporfly series – the Nike Vaporfly Next% 3. Renowned for its outstanding performance in races ranging from 5K to marathons, this upgraded version offers enhanced comfort, breathability, and an even softer ride. In this comprehensive review, we’ll explore the key features that make the Vaporfly Next% 3 a must-have for elite and casual runners alike. Design and Aesthetics: The Vaporfly Next% 3 boasts a sleek, eye-catching design that differentiates it from competitors. With various vibrant color options, you’ll not only feel fast but also look stylish. The shoe’s aesthetics aren’t just for […]
- Women’s NCAA XC Rankings 20221 Katelyn Tuohy 2 Parker Valby 3 Mercy Chelangat 4 Ceili McCabe 5 Taylor Roe 6 Kelsey Chmiel 7 Hilda Olemomoi 8 Isabel Van-Camp 9 Elise Stearns 10 Natalie Cook Top 330 Rankings further down 11 Samantha Bush 12 Everlyn Kemboi 13 Aubrey Frentheway 14 Gracelyn Larkin 15 Billah Jepkirui 16 Kaylee Mitchell 17 Bailey Hertenstein 18 Emily Venters 19 Amelia Mazza-Downie 20 Olivia Markezich 21 Amaris Tyynismaa 22 Addie Engel 23 Maia Ramsden 24 Isabel Van Camp 25 Emily Covert 26 Emma Heckel 27 Amina Maatoug 28 Samree Dishon 29 Lexy Halladay-Lowry 30 Maggie Donahue 31 Sydney Seymour 32 […]
- Men’s NCAA XC rankings 20221 Charles Hicks 2 Nico Young 3 Ky Robinson 4 Alex Maier 5 Casey Clinger 6 Cole Sprout 7 Victor Kiprop 8 Ehab El-Sandali 9 Dylan Jacobs 10 Drew Bosley Top 330 Rankings further down 11 Aaron Bienenfeld 12 Acer Iverson 13 Andrew Kent 14 Carter Solomon 15 Barry Keane 16 Patrick Kiprop 17 Parker Wolfe 18 Aaron Las-Heras 19 Liam Murphy 20 Duncan Hamilton 21 Bob Liking 22 Brian Fay 23 Nickolas Scudder 24 Yaseen Abdalla 25 Brandon Garnica 26 Sam Gilman 27 Austin Vancil 28 Michael Power 29 Graham Blanks 30 Aaron Las Heras 31 Joey Nokes 32 […]
- NCAA XC RANKINGS 2022Men’s Rankings Women’s Rankings
- Nike Vaporfly Next% 3 – Nike’s new Super shoe￼The vaporfly series since its inception in 2017 has been the most popular super shoe for any road distance from 5K through to the marathon and further. The vaporfly next% then firmly cemented the vaporfly’s position at the top of the road running world because of how it performed in terms of energy return. Other new successful brands have challenged the throne of the vaporfly such as the Adidas Adizero Adios pro 3, Saucony Endorphin speed 3 and the Asics metaspeed sky+. However, the Vaporfly has always seemed to take priority over the other super shoes. The upgrade from the […]
- CoachingTrackstaa’s coaching 1-1 coaching programme which meets individual needs, whilst optimising their training to achieve performance goals. + Nutrition & running shoe advice Enquire about coaching
- Saucony Triumph 20 Review – Wow!Saucony Triumph 20 Review The Saucony triumph 20 is a great combination of lightweight and cushion, which provides an unrivalled comfort I’ve not felt in a Saucony ‘nonsuper’ shoe before and positions the triumph 20 up there with the best easy run and daily trainers like the Nike Invincible and the Asics Novablast 3. This review will be based off the experience of the first 50 miles I ran in the Saucony Triumph 20, which involved some longer easy runs, a steadier/tempo pace and hill reps. I need to admit I’m a huge fan of max cushion shoes, due to […]
- Monaco Diamond League 2022 PreviewAuthor: Joseph Jonathan @aeioseph In the last few weeks, we’ve had the World Athletics Championships in Oregon, the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, the first Diamond League meeting in Poland, and a Continental Tour stop in Hungary. For a lot of athletes, the Meeting Herculis Monaco Diamond League is the latest stop in a busy post-Championship season. For some, it’s their first competition back since the World Championships. Whether they’re the former or the latter, everyone knows about the magic in Monaco and the fields are absolutely stacked with Olympic, World Championships, and Commonwealth Games medalists. We could be on World […]
- Nike Alphafly Next% 2 ReviewNike Alpahfly Next% 2 Review Intro Nike have dominated the super shoe market and the innovation in this new model, will only add to their reign at the top. The Alphafly Next% 1 has shown in lab testing to be the most efficient super shoe on the market, although popularity has always seemed to be on the side of the Nike Vaporfly next%. The Alphafly Next% 2 feels on a completely new level, and I can confidently say, in my opinion, there isn’t a debate on what the best road racing shoe is, because it is clearly the Nike Alphafly […]
- Nike Zoom Fly Fly – Zoomx FinallyNike Zoom fly 5 Nike have dominated the performance running shoe game since the dawn of supershoes half a decade ago. However, in recent years most top running brands have been catching up. In fact, some areas I would argue other running brands are ahead in terms of shoes they have to offer. Especially in the training category, with the Adidas Prime x outclassing any training shoe Nike has to offer. Which after the Pegasus turbo 2 was discontinued are the Nike Tempo next% and the Nike Zoomfly 4. Although these shoes are good, I wouldn’t say they’re up to […]